UK, Local Online News Community, Forums, Chats, For Sale, Classified, Offers, Film Reviews, Events, Motors Sale, Property For Sale Rent, Jobs, Hotels, Taxi, Restaurants, Pubs, Clubs, Pictures, Sports, Charities, Lost Found
FirstFirst 1 LastLast
    Likes / Dislikes
    I wonder if you have me mixed up with "Steve"

Not interesting the slightest in Camerons memoirs, but a lot more excited about John Humphrys revelations especially BBC political bias.

Wonder if he will have anything to say about Saville.

Post 2.

Perhaps we could go to mention John Peel and the underage girls.

We have done Stuart Hall.

Rolf Harris.

Liz Kershaws allegations.

2. Check Todays Deals on Ebay.co.uk      Check Todays Deals On Amazon.co.uk
    Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by local View Post
    I wonder if you have me mixed up with "Steve"

Not interesting the slightest in Camerons memoirs, but a lot more excited about John Humphrys revelations especially BBC political bias.

Wonder if he will have anything to say about Saville.

Post 2.

Perhaps we could go to mention John Peel and the underage girls.

We have done Stuart Hall.

Rolf Harris.

Liz Kershaws allegations.
    Did Steve believe the 'liberal elite' turned a blind eye to Savile's crimes? No, I don't believe he did.

What now in your playground logic? "He started it"?

And now to deflect even more, you list more abusers and victims. Why? What relevance do any of those have to your fantasy that the BBC is full of liberals who allow paedophiles and rapists to bloom? Did Liz Kershaw state the political leanings of her attacker? Got a link we can click on?

Why not list a few more accused of abuse? It is completely and utterly irrelevant, but you seem to think it proves a point. Chuck in a murderer or two. A terrorist. See if you can connect them to some 'liberal elite'.

You just make bizarre statements then when anyone disagrees, you just keep digging and digging.

Crank. 24 carat crank.

Likes / Dislikes
    Your struggling aren't you ?

the list of abusers and allegations grow at the BBC not at the other broadcasters of any consequence.

Still heres "Steves" post in full for you;

Wonder if he will have anything to say about Saville .

An insider spilling the beans on the culture of the BBC that allows these things to happen is interesting.

As with Brexit, if the I'm alright Jack brigade had looked up from their Guardians and thought of others some young people might be sleeping comfortably.

Likes / Dislikes

As with Brexit, if the I'm alright Jack brigade had looked up from their Guardians and thought of others some young people might be sleeping comfortably.
    So now Guardian readers are enabling child abuse?

You're insane. An absolute, swivel-eyed, foaming at the mouth fruit loop.

Deranged. A complete crank. A knee-jerk, Pavlovian - the very mention of that bed of lefty liberals has you drooling - crank.

I thought Lip-Suit was bad, but even Buffalo Said isn't as extreme as you.

Likes / Dislikes
    The inspiring way the decent majority have behaved despite the baying mobs and the anti-democracy activists is positively inspirational.
    is this the latest in the "... well, if I say it often enough then some people will believe it's true." taglines?

Virtually every topic you've been posting on recently has had these words (or similar) from you.

If there were any stats available for derogatory name calling on this site, you'd be up there near the top and surely in line for some sort of award.

Anyone with any intelligence just needs to look at your posting history to then make up their own mind about your posting style/behavior.

... and then, the word they'll be looking for is "irony".
    "May have been the losing side. Still not convinced it was the wrong one." - Firefly (TV Series)

Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by AdmiralAckbar View Post
    is this the latest in the "... well, if I say it often enough then some people will believe it's true." taglines?

Virtually every topic you've been posting on recently has had these words (or similar) from you.

If there were any stats available for derogatory name calling on this site, you'd be up there near the top and surely in line for some sort of award.

Anyone with any intelligence just needs to look at your posting history to then make up their own mind about your posting style/behavior.

... and then, the word they'll be looking for is "irony".

Oh I'm sure I would have to take a bow to our master of invective Toodles;

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Deranged. A complete crank. A knee-jerk, Pavlovian - the very mention of that bed of lefty liberals has you drooling - crank.

You struggle with autonomous thought don't you.

I welcome any post you can find that gets anywhere near that level from a leave voter.

The reality is the Leave Voters have overall behaved with grace and restraint while the anti-democracy extremists have behaved abominably.
    Last edited by local; 23/09/2019 at 09:50 AM.

Likes / Dislikes
    Oh I'm sure I would have to take a bow to our master of invective Toodles;

You struggle with autonomous thought don't you.
    Difference is, I've only used those words to describe you and possibly Lip-Suit. You attack anyone on any thread as 'lefty loser' 'liberal elite' 'anti-democracy' etc etc. You're like a stuck record. As I wrote, you would turn a thread on omelettes into a raging tirade against remain voters.

As this thread is going round in circles, with each of your claims getting more and more bizarre, and also because you are a world class crank, I won't be engaging with you any more.

9. Likes AdmiralAckbar, silver fox liked this post
    Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by Toodles McGinty View Post
    Difference is, I've only used those words to describe you and possibly Lip-Suit. You attack anyone on any thread as 'lefty loser' 'liberal elite' 'anti-democracy' etc etc. You're like a stuck record. As I wrote, you would turn a thread on omelettes into a raging tirade against remain voters.

As this thread is going round in circles, with each of your claims getting more and more bizarre, and also because you are a world class crank, I won't be engaging with you any more.

People on the left who lost the intellectual argument Lefty Loser.

It's not exactly vicious is it ?

Liberal Elite .....Is that an insult or a classification.

Anti-democracy .......people conspiring to overturn a democratic decision .

I certainly don't sink to your levels and thankfully even your cohorts are much more restrained and eloquent.

Likes / Dislikes
    Rereading this, I agree with Toodles - the big difference is that Toodles words are directed at you, whereas your vitriol is splurged at anyone who dares to disagree with you.
    "May have been the losing side. Still not convinced it was the wrong one." - Firefly (TV Series)

12. Likes Toodles McGinty liked this post
    Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by AdmiralAckbar View Post
    Rereading this, I agree with Toodles - the big difference is that Toodles words are directed at you, whereas your vitriol is splurged at anyone who dares to disagree with you.

Of course you agree with Toodles that doesn't come as a great suprise to anyone.

But if you could try and think independently just for a while it would be helpful to your charge.

You accuse me of bitter criticism or malice just think for a while before you answer but when you have point me too it ...

That's a pretty severe accusation made I hope in the heat of the moment.

Whilst your reflecting the person you are defending wrote;

In reply to me;

Likes / Dislikes
    Of course you agree with Toodles that doesn't come as a great suprise to anyone.

But if you could try and think independently just for a while it would be helpful to your charge.

You accuse me of bitter criticism or malice just think for a while before you answer but when you have point me too it ...

In reply to me;

As I've said before, you just can't help yourself can you ...

"of course you agree with Toodles ... try and think independently" lol !!!

Condescending or what?

Your self-perceived superiority of stance and knowledge knows no bounds.

I don't necessarily think of you in as strong as Toodles terms, but can clearly see where she's coming from. Also have to say I don't think, as you implied, that it was a response to ONE post, but is more likely a cumulative reaction to many posts/threads over a significant period.

Perhaps it should also be highlighted that Toodles response was not atypical of long standing style or substance - the only other recent similar I can think of was a reaction to a post from the currently banned Said.

Your efforts however show (and promote) common themes and phrases, some of which people find offensive and/or objectionable. You've been called on it plenty of times, by myself and others, yet you persist in a regular tone.

15. Likes Toodles McGinty, silver fox liked this post
    Likes / Dislikes

In reply to me;

Good grief! You're quoting your comment in the belief that its content didn't justify the response?

The way this thread and your line of thought has developed, is beyond ridiculous. Steve's question: "Wonder if he'll have anything to say about Savile", is totally unrelated to Humhprys' allegation of BBC bias. As Humphrys has now retired, and has already criticised his former employer, there may be conjecture that he will reveal other skeletons that may be lurking in Auntie's closet.

You, however, have made a giant leap in assuming that the alleged BBC liberal bias is the reason that they turned a blind eye to Savile's sickening crimes. You then project this assumption on everyone on the left of the political spectrum. Finally, and this truly is beyond belief, Guardian readers didn't give a damn, i.e. they ignore/condone such heinous crimes. And you're surprised when people react strongly to your opinion?

Savile's crimes are not a political issue. Left or right, it doesn't matter. Society as a whole is reviled by such crimes. You are politicising crimes in order to portray the leave side as shining examples of society. And that is about as low as you can get.

Likes / Dislikes
    People on the left who lost the intellectual argument Lefty Loser.

It's not exactly vicious is it ?
    I didn't read this earlier...

No, it's a playground taunt, and that's where it belongs. Claiming to be the winner of the intellectual argument, while using terms which indicate an inability to come up with an intelligent retort, is hardly an indication of intellect.

I certainly don't sink to your levels and thankfully even your cohorts are much more restrained and eloquent.
    Yet your responses to reasonable and informed posts invariably include some of your standard lexicon of childish insults.

Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by seivad View Post
    I didn't read this earlier...

No, it's a playground taunt, and that's where it belongs. Claiming to be the winner of the intellectual argument, while using terms which indicate an inability to come up with an intelligent retort, is hardly an indication of intellect.

Yet your responses to reasonable and informed posts invariably include some of your standard lexicon of childish insults.

Well as usual you debase yourself by jumping to defend your cohorts its not a suprise to anyone who doesn't belong to your group.

You point out my use of leftly loser, yes it hardly pushes any intellectual boundaries but it is not in the same league as this which you ignore:,

The usual run of things is to gang up on those who don't follow your views and this just follows the trend, yawn.

Steve's comment clearly went with someone exposing the BBC's internal problems and Saville and others were clearly major ones that could come out.

Observing that the out of touch BBC with its culture of I'm alright Jack blindness to the populace also extends to its own internal problems is an entirely reasonable observation.
    Last edited by local; 23/09/2019 at 06:32 PM.

Likes / Dislikes

Business

Well as usual you debase yourself by jumping to defend your cohorts its not a suprise to anyone who doesn't belong to your group.

You point out my use of leftly loser, yes it hardly pushes any intellectual boundaries but it is not in the same league as this which you ignore:,

The usual run of things is to gang up on those who don't follow your views and this just follows the trend, yawn.
    You bring all of this on your own head, you carry on with your comments in the vein of ya boo we won, everyone who doesn't agree with you is just a loser or lefty loser.

Yet for all your self ordained superiority you fail consistently to answer reasonable questions or suggestions, you entire repertoire is single track, totally blinkered and very often straight from the Farage book of lies and misinformation, every little incident somehow becomes a validation of your propaganda, very often when the incident has no bearing whatsoever on your concept of Brexit.

Surprised that the failure of Thomas Cook hasn't become the fault of the EU, or are you working on that?

20. Likes AdmiralAckbar liked this post
Custom Search

Search Qlocal (powered by google)
You are in: UK /
Find any Town in the UK, or Use UK map

User Control Panel

Not a Member? Sign Up!

Login or Register

Privacy & Cookie Policy

Check Todays Deals On Amazon.co.uk
   Check Todays Deals on Ebay.co.uk

Booking.com

Firewood suppliers in UK
Replacement Stove Glass in UK
Supporting Local Business

Be Seen - Advertise on Qlocal

UK, Local Online News Community, Forums, Chats, For Sale, Classified, Offers, Vouchers, Events, Motors Sale, Property For Sale Rent, Jobs, Hotels, Taxi, Restaurants, Pubs, Clubs, Pictures, Sports, Charities, Lost Found
UKUK News

Stats: Qlocal over 500,000 page views a month (google analytics)
UK MasksUK Face MasksUK KN95 MasksUK Disposable MasksUK Hand SanitiserUK Hand SanitizerUK PPEUK Bathroom SuppliesUK Cheap BathroomsUK Discount BathroomsUK Bathroom SalesUK Bathroom SuitesUK Bathroom TapsUK Basin TapsUK Bath TapsUK Kitchen TapsUK Free Standing Bath TapsUK Bath Mixer TapUK Bidet TapsUK Shower EnclosuresUK Bi Fold Shower DoorsUK Corner ShowersUK Pivot Shower DoorsUK Sliding Shower DoorsUK Shower Side PanelsUK Quadrant ShowersUK Shower TraysUK Wet-RoomsUK Bathroom ShowersUK Showers ValvesUK Showers RailsUK Showers HeadsUK Showers ArmsUK Showers HandsetsUK Showers JetsUK Showers ElbowsUK Toilet SeatsUK ToiletsUK BasinsUK Basin WastesUK Combined Toilet BasinUK Bathroom FurnitureUK BathsUK L Shaped BathUK P Shaped BathUK Bath ScreensUK SanitarywareUK Combined Toilet BasinUK StovesUK Wood StovesUK Home StovesUK Cooker StovesUK Enamel StovesUK Designer StovesUK Contemporary StovesUK Multi Fuel StovesUK Car ServicingUK MOTgUK TyresUK Car BatteryUK ExhaustUK Journalist JobsUK Reporter JobsUK Writing JobsUK Freelance WriterUK Self Employed JobsUK Franchise BusinessUK Franchise OpportunitiesUK Car InsuranceUK Cheap Car InsuranceUK Car Insurance BrokersUK Driving SchoolsUK Driving LessonsUK Driving TestUK Driving Theory TestUK Driving Instruction, 0000 UK Driving Instructor, 0000 UK VouchersUK DealsUK MatalanUK Railway SleepersUK Reclaimed SleepersUK New SleepersUK CoalUK House CoalUK Household CoalUK Smokeless CoalUK Smokeless FuelUK Coal BagsUK FirewoodUK Fire WoodUK Kiln Dried HardwoodUK Kiln Dried LogsUK Logs For SaleUK Log SuppliesUK LogsUK Firewood LogsUK Seasoned LogsUK Hardwood LogsUK Firewood SuppliersUK Firewood Log SuppliersUK Firewood Dumpy BagsUK Firewood CratesUK Cheap FirewoodUK Homefire LogsUK Cheap Firewood LogsUK Kindle ConesUK Pizza Oven LogsUK Heating OilUK Home Heating OilUK Red DieselUK White DieselUK KereseneUK Commercial FuelsUK Calor GasUK Propane GasUK Butane GasUK Heating GasUK Horse TrainingUK Horse TrainerUK Horse WhispererUK Equine WhispererUK Horse Whisperer Victoria SmithUK Rattan Garden FurnitureUK Rattan FurnitureUK Rattan SofaUK Rattan Dining SetUK Rattan DirectUK Cheap Rattan FurnitureUK Rattan Corner SofasUK Rattan Day BedsUK Rattan Sun LoungersUK Rattan Cube SetsUK Rattan Bistro SetsUK ChimeneasUK FirepitsUK Patio HeatersUK Hygiene VendingUK Washroom VendingUK Air FreshenersUK Air CareUK Aerosol SystemsUK Gel SystemsUK Water SavingUK Urinal Water SavingUK Eco CapsUK SensaflushUK Water ManagementUK Urinal DosingUK Urinal V ScreensUK Legionella Risk AssessmentUK Legionella Risk TestingUK Legionaires Risk AssessmentUK Legionella BacteriaUK Legionaires BacteriaUK Legionella ComplianceUK Legionella AdviceUK Legionella Landlords AdviceUK Legionella TestingUK Legionella CheckUK Legionella RegulationsUK Legionella Risk Assessment For LandlordsUK Legionella Water TestingUK Legionella QuoteUK Fire Stove GlassUK Heat Resistant GlassUK Fire GlassUK Stove GlassUK Fire Resistant GlassUK Replacement Stove GlassUK Glass For StovesUK Dust MatsUK Entrance MatsUK Reception MatsUK Anti Fatigue MatsUK Floor MatsUK Logo MatsUK London Washroom ServicesUK London Sanitary BinsUK London Shredding ServicesUK London Trade Waste DisposalUK London Legionella TestingUK London Clinical WasteUK Washroom ServicesUK Principal WashroomsUK Washrooms SuppliesUK Washrooms SolutionsUK Sanitary DisposalUK Sanitary BinsUK Sani BinsUK Lady BinsUK Feminine Hygiene UnitsUK Sanitary Waste DisposalUK Sanitary WasteUK Sanitary Waste BinUK Sanitary Waste BinsUK Sanitary UnitsUK Feminine UnitsUK Hygiene ServicesUK Sanitary Bin SupplierUK Sanitary Bin RentalUK Sanitary Bin Rental ServicesUK Sanitary BinUK SanitarybinUK Feminine Hygiene BinsUK Female Santary BinUK Sani binUK Sani binsUK Sanibin RentalUK Sanitary BoxUK Sanitary BoxesUK Sanitary Bin QuoteUK Sanitary Bin PriceUK Sanitary Bin CostUK Sanitary Disposal QuoteUK Sanitary Disposal PriceUK Sanitary Disposal CostUK Free Duty of CareUK Tampon BinUK Tampon BinsUK Sanitary Tampon BinUK Sanitary Tampon BinsUK Sanitary Towel BinUK Sanitary Towel BinsUK Feminine WasteUK Feminine Hygiene WasteUK Sanitary Waste RegulationsUK Sanitary Waste LawUK Sanitary Bins LawUK Sanitary Bins For Small BusinessUK Sanitary Bin Service CostUK Sanitary Bin Collection CostUK Disposal of Sanitary WasteUK Sanitary Towel BinsUK Sanitary Towel DisposalUK General WasteUK Trade WasteUK Commercial WasteUK Business WasteUK Waste ManagementUK Waste CollectionUK Cardboard WasteUK Paper WasteUK Plastic WasteUK Glass WasteUK General WasteUK Trade WasteUK Commercial WasteUK Business WasteUK Waste ManagementUK Waste CollectionUK Cardboard WasteUK Paper WasteUK Plastic WasteUK Glass WasteUK Biomass WasteUK Metal WasteUK Paper ShreddingUK Local ShreddingUK Secure ShreddingUK Confidential ShreddingUK Document DestructionUK Confidential WasteUK Confidential Waste ServiceUK Confidential Waste ServicesUK Confidential Waste ShreddingUK Confidential Waste DisposalUK Confidential Waste DestructionUK On Site ShreddingUK Off Site ShreddingUK One Off ShreddingUK Contract ShreddingUK GDPR ShreddingUK ShreddingUK Document ShreddingUK Shredding ServicesUK Mobile ShreddingUK Dental WasteUK Dental Waste DisposalUK Dental Waste LegislationUK Dental Waste ComplianceUK Accupuncture WasteUK Accupuncture Waste DisposalUK Accupuncture Waste CollectionAccupuncture Waste in UKAccupuncture Waste Disposal in UKAccupuncture Waste Collection in UKUK Acupuncture WasteUK Acupuncture Waste DisposalUK Acupuncture Waste CollectionUK Acupuncture Waste ServiceUK Acupuncture Clinical WasteUK Acupuncture SharpsUK Acupuncture NeedlesUK Beauty Salon Clincical WasteUK Beauty Salon MicrobladingUK Beauty Salon NeedlesUK Beauty Salon SharpsUK Tattoo WasteUK Tattoo Waste DisposalTattoo Waste in UKTattoo Waste Disposal in UKTattoo Waste Collection in UKTattoo Waste Compliance in UKTattoo Waste Services in UKTattoo Clinical Waste in UKTattoo Sharps in UKTattoo Needles in UKUK Sharps BinUK Sharps BinsUK Sharps CollectionUK Sharps DisposalUK Hazardous SharpsUK Non Hazardous SharpsUK Cytotoxic SharpsUK Cytostatic SharpsUK Ink BlockUK Wet_WasteUK Tattoo InkUK Drug DestructionUK Drug DisposalUK Drug DenaturingUK Unwanted DrugsUK Out Of Date DrugsUK Pest ControlUK Rodent ControlUK Bird ControlUK Bird ProofingUK Guano ControlUK Pest Call OutUK Pest PreventionUK Pest DeterrentUK Nursery WasteUK Nappy WasteUK Nappy BinUK Nappy BinsUK Nappy DisposalUK Nappy Wheelie BinUK Nursery Waste DisposalUK Nursery Waste CollectionUK Nappy Waste RegulationsUK Commercial Nappy WasteUK Nappy Disposal BinUK Nappy Waste CollectionUK Incontinence PadsUK Offensive WasteUK Human WasteUK Nursing Home WasteUK Care Home WasteUK Hazardous WasteUK Infectous WasteUK Pharmaceutical WasteUK Medicinal WasteUK Medicine WasteUK Infection ControlUK Hand SanitisersUK Clinical WasteUK Clinical Waste RemovalUK Clinical Waste CollectionUK Clinical Waste RegulationsUK Clinical Waste DisposalUK Clinical Waste ManagementUK Clinical Waste PolicyUK EA RegistrationSell my scrap van in UKWashroom Services in TarletonSanitary bins quoteGarden Services in SouthportGarden Services in OrmskirkGarden Services in FormybGarden Services in TarletonUK Path GravelUK Path GravelsUK GravelUK GravelsUK Garden Path GravelUK Decorative GravelsUK Cotswold GravelUK Bulk AggregatesUK Mass AggregatesUK Aggregates SuppliersUK Aggregate SuppliersUK Bulk Bags AggregatesUK Bulk BagsUK Mot Type 1UK Mot Type 2UK Top SoilUK Building SandUK Grit SandUK Fine SandUK Play SandUK Top Dressing SandUK Silica SandUK Mersey SandUK Kiln Dried SandUK Plastering SandUK Crusher RunUK DustUK BallestUK HardcoreUK GritUK Horticultural GritUK Alpine GritUK LimestoneUK GraniteUK Cotswold ChippingsUK Golden FlintUK MoonstoneUK Pea GravelUK Cheshire PinkUK Yorkshire CreamUK Derbyshire Peak StoneUK Green BallastUK Autumn GoldUK Pink GravelUK Blue SlateUK Plum SlateUK Grey SlateUK Welsh SlateUK Play BarkUK Chip BarkUK Christmas TreesUK Xmas TreesUK Artificial TreeUK Christmas Decorations