UK, Local Online News Community, Forums, Chats, For Sale, Classified, Offers, Film Reviews, Events, Motors Sale, Property For Sale Rent, Jobs, Hotels, Taxi, Restaurants, Pubs, Clubs, Pictures, Sports, Charities, Lost Found
1 LastLast
    Likes / Dislikes

John Humphrey BBC bias.

John Humphrys says BBC 'simply could not grasp' why anyone would vote for Brexit in new memoir.

John Humphrys has lifted the lid on the BBC's "institutional liberal bias" and accused the corporation of being out of touch with the nation in his memoir.

The veteran broadcaster, who retired from Radio 4's Today show two days ago, says bosses "badly failed" to read the public's mood on Brexit and "simply could not grasp" why anybody voted Leave.

In an extract published in The Daily Mail on Saturday, he recalled the morning after the referendum, writing: "Leave had won – and this was not what the BBC had expected. Nor what it wanted.

"I’m not sure the BBC as a whole ever quite had a real grasp of what was going on in Europe, or of what people in this country thought about it."

Humphrys describes the BBC as being terrified of offending "‘fashionable pressure groups – usually from the liberal left, the spiritual home of most bosses and staff".

Don't throw too much bile he still voted remain.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknew...peL?li=BBoPWjQ

2. Check Todays Deals on Ebay.co.uk      Check Todays Deals On Amazon.co.uk
    Likes / Dislikes
    Blog Entries
    Not interesting the slightest in Camerons memoirs, but a lot more excited about John Humphrys revelations especially BBC political bias.

Wonder if he will have anything to say about Saville.

Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by steve View Post
    Not interesting the slightest in Camerons memoirs, but a lot more excited about John Humphrys revelations especially BBC political bias.

Wonder if he will have anything to say about Saville.
    He underlines the astounding victory the leave campaign had when fighting bias from our national broadcaster,the government of the day,the bank of england, the CBI etc

The real numbers when you cancelled out those swayed by the aboves bias must far exceed the 17.4 million.

The inspiring way the decent majority have behaved despite the baying mobs and the anti-democracy activists is positively inspirational.

Saville no doubt benefited from the blind eye turned by the self appointed "liberal elite"

who were and still are far more interested in themselves.

5. Likes steve liked this post
    Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by local View Post
    He underlines the astounding victory the leave campaign had when fighting bias from our national broadcaster,the government of the day,the bank of england, the CBI etc

The real numbers when you cancelled out those swayed by the aboves bias must far exceed the 17.4 million.

The inspiring way the decent majority have behaved despite the baying mobs and the anti-democracy activists is positively inspirational.

Saville no doubt benefited from the blind eye turned by the self appointed "liberal elite"

Good grief, you're like a flat-earther. Clutching (again) at anything or anyone that might prove you're right. So the BBC didn't expect so many to have their strings pulled. The real number is 17.4 million. You can't say the real number is anything else.

I couldn't care less what he voted for, Humphry's sounds like a first class @r$ehole. Of course a twunt like that thinks there is 'liberal bias'. Creepy racists aren't known for their moderate views.

I'd say Savile, particularly with his fondness of all thing Thatcher, was protected by the right wing. Doulas Muggeridge, head of R1 & 2, ex-public schoolboy. Charles Curran, head of BBC, criticised by PM Wilson over right wing bias. High Carleton Greene, ex-Telegraph reporter then head of BBC. Not exactly liberal. All protected Savile. Received OBE when Ted Heath was PM. Ted. Heath. Pretty sure he'd have been waving the union flag with Frogface.

You keep such good company. There's you, Buffalo Marvin and his Lip-Suit, the angry poster who wished actual harm on Greta Thunberg, can't remember the name.

You, Buffalo-Marvin and his Lip-Suit, Angry poster who verbally abused a 16 year old with Aspergers, Creepy Racist Humphrys (as you seem to have decided he's onside) and Jimmy Savile.

Classy.

Likes / Dislikes
    Oh, BTW, before you start stabbing furiously at your keyboard, of course I cannot know what Savile would have voted for. That is just patently beyond ridiculous.

As ridiculous as saying something like :

Or:

Last edited by Toodles McGinty; 21/09/2019 at 06:20 PM.

Likes / Dislikes
    Sorry but I can't help thinking of a mop of sticky up dyed hair .

The fact that a remain supporting BBC stalwart should agree with me must be galling for you.

Him pointing out this bias from an inside position in the BBC immediately has you describing him as a first class @r$ehole and a "twunt" hmm .

There is of course your standard racist jibe thrown in for good measure is everyone who has a different viewpoint to you a racist ?

You then go on to lump me in with some pretty undesirable people.

I cannot help but reiterate my point that brexit supporters have conducted themselves with great restraint whilst receiving a tirade of abuse from the anti-democracy extremists.

Likes / Dislikes

One now ex BBC presenter expresses an opinion, nothing wrong with that, yet for you it's vindication of all your alleged underhanded, biased reporting, glad I don't live in your world.

You continue your high moral ground claim ref; the impeccable behaviour of leavers, you are having a laugh surely, the most vitriolic and threatening comments that I've seen are all from Brexiteers without fail, if by behaviour you mean remainers should just shut and sit meekly by while the country gets stitched up by the financiers and gamblers, then I suppose in your limited view remainers are not well behaved.

Tough.

Incidentally ref; back to many who couldn't understand why so many voted to leave, there are a lot of people with the same problem, as an arch Brexiteer perhaps you can throw some light as to the leave vote, please don't give us the claptrap of freedom, sovreignty, our own laws etc, we are not anyone's captive, we have never lost sovreignty and we still make our own laws.

So what is the grand plan AFTER Brexit? particularly if it's a Johnson jump of a cliff Brexit, again not a load of ifs, buts and maybes, but what real plans are there? We have all seen the panicky preparations for no deal Brexit, reminiscent of the days before WW2, not much comfort in that.

Personally, Westminster and particularly the Tory government have been so bad as to produce an anti-government reaction, for me the wrong enemy has been targetted thanks to clever manipulation and self serving propaganda, I await your reply with interest.

10. Likes Toodles McGinty liked this post
    Likes / Dislikes

Him pointing out this bias from an inside position in the BBC immediately has you describing him as a first class @r$ehole and a "twunt" hmm .

There is of course your standard racist jibe thrown in for good measure is everyone who has a different viewpoint to you a racist ?

You then go on to lump me in with some pretty undesirable people.
    Did you check out the link? If you did, does he sound anything other than an @r$ehole?

I said I couldn't care less how he voted, he's extremely right wing, proper gammon, an unpleasant person by all accounts. And racist. And slightly to the right of Farage, so Mark (Penfold) Francois is probably a communist hippy to him.

To the left, the BBC is biased towards the Tories. Just look at the Political Editor of BBC News for starters. To the right, the BBC is full of wishy washy liberals. I have no idea which is nearest the truth, but I wouldn't say Humphrys is unbiased, insider or not.

I stated that any reference to Savile was ridiculous. As ridiculous as your statement about the 17.4 million. Not as ridiculous that the 'left' protected Savile, considering the bosses at the BBC at the time weren't exactly Labour supporters. And considering Savile was so tight with the Tories. And considering the allegations made about Tory politicians of the day, including Heath.

But when you start a game of 'lets make ridiculous things up', other people can join in.

Likes / Dislikes
    So an experienced broadcaster who receives plaudits ;

Match of the Day presenter Gary Lineker called him "one of the great broadcasters"

Anna Soubry MP
    @Anna_Soubry
    #JohnHumphrys is an outstanding broadcaster & will be missed. He is versatile, brave, with an underlying humanity who doesn’t let anyone off the hook and rightly so (and occasionally annoying).

Shadow chancellor John McDonnell, who has had many a heated debate with Humphrys down the years, thanked him for his "huge contribution to public service broadcasting in our country"

Still now he has exposed the BBC for what we all know he will be on the receiving end of the usual abuse from the anti-democracy mob.

Should the decent majority be suprised, nope were used to it and expect little else.

Likes / Dislikes

Match of the Day presenter Gary Lineker called him "one of the great broadcasters"...
    I never said he wasn't a capable broadcaster. Just as Woody Allen and Roman Polanski are great directors. Harvey Weinstein was a very capable movie producer. Geoffrey Boycott was a good cricketer. By all accounts, Isaac Newton was less than pleasant as a person.

You're doing your usual drooling zealot thing, the knee-jerk 'Left bad, right good' reaction. What is that thing you wrote once, something about 'left' and 'loser' I seem to recall. Then completely fabricating some nonsense about Jimmy Savile and a bizarre fantasy about 'real numbers'.

You evidently didn't read the Wiki entry, or you don't seem to think that kind of behaviour is too bad.

I hope it is the former, as the latter aligns you with Lip-Suit again.

Flat earther.

As far as the BBC being 'lefty', they are mysteriously quiet on the Tory Islamaphobia issue. Yet report on a small amount of antisemitism in Labour as though it's a plague that is sweeping the party. Yes, very 'liberal' bias.

Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by Toodles McGinty View Post
    I never said he wasn't a capable broadcaster. Just as Woody Allen and Roman Polanski are great directors. Harvey Weinstein was a very capable movie producer. Geoffrey Boycott was a good cricketer. By all accounts, Isaac Newton was less than pleasant as a person.

You're doing your usual drooling zealot thing, the knee-jerk 'Left bad, right good' reaction. What is that thing you wrote once, something about 'left' and 'loser' I seem to recall. Then completely fabricating some nonsense about Jimmy Savile and a bizarre fantasy about 'real numbers'.

You evidently didn't read the Wiki entry, or you don't seem to think that kind of behaviour is too bad.

I hope it is the former, as the latter aligns you with Lip-Suit again.

Flat earther.

As far as the BBC being 'lefty', they are mysteriously quiet on the Tory Islamaphobia issue. Yet report on a small amount of antisemitism in Labour as though it's a plague that is sweeping the party. Yes, very 'liberal' bias.

So now you throw him in the same invective filled soup of your concoction as some abusers, you really are a nasty bitter piece of work.

Are you really that bitter in life or do you just vent your bile on here

I think I could just leave the end of this on repeat.

Still now he has exposed the BBC for what we all know he will be on the receiving end of the usual abuse from the anti-democracy mob.

Should the decent majority be suprised, nope were used to it and expect little else.

I think your Saville comment must be from someone else, he was a hideous person.

Likes / Dislikes

Match of the Day presenter Gary Lineker called him "one of the great broadcasters"

Anna Soubry MP
    @Anna_Soubry
    #JohnHumphrys is an outstanding broadcaster & will be missed. He is versatile, brave, with an underlying humanity who doesn’t let anyone off the hook and rightly so (and occasionally annoying).

Shadow chancellor John McDonnell, who has had many a heated debate with Humphrys down the years, thanked him for his "huge contribution to public service broadcasting in our country"

Why are you trying to make such an issue of this? possibly trying to deflect from the real issues, so an ex employee has stated his opinion of his previous employer, big deal, not exactly Earth shattering and no I'm not going to rip him to bits, why should I, he doesn't make decisions which matter.

Likes / Dislikes
    So now you throw him in the same invective filled soup of your concoction as some abusers, you really are a nasty bitter piece of work.

Are you really that bitter in life or do you just vent your bile on here

I think I could just leave the end of this on repeat.

I think your Saville comment must be from someone else, he was a hideous person.
    'The decent majority'? You and Lip-Suit?

You really do apply playground logic to your arguments. Because I mentioned several people who are / were good at their jobs but hardly sterling away from the spotlight, you've taken the leap that I class Humphrys as an abuser? How could you possibly come up with that? Want to twist it to me saying he's a domestic abuser as well? I compared him to Newton in the same vein. Did I say Humphrys defined a few of the Laws of Gravity?

I'm not sure if you're an obsessive zealot, you approve of that kind of behaviour, or you are simply as thick as a brick. Or all three.

From the comments made, I'd say he was a creep, but not a Weinstein. A sexist creep. Read. The. Comments. Made in public, recorded on TV.

The 'Saville (sic) comment' came from you. You said:

How can you possibly deny you said it when it is clear as day in post #3? How can you blatantly lie about something in black and white a few posts ago?

More like Pinocchio every day. Not only are your strings being pulled, your nose is growing.

Pinocchio and Lip-Suit, defenders of the Decent Majority. Inferring that 'lefty-losers' control the BBC and turned a 'blind eye' to one of the country's worst sexual abusers.

You'd find a way to turn a discussion about omelettes into an opportunity to make some frothing-at-the-mouth, swivel-eyed loon comments about Brexit, anti-democracy or 'lefty losers'.

Crank.

17. Likes AdmiralAckbar liked this post
    Likes / Dislikes
    I wrote Saville no doubt benefited from the blind eye turned by the self appointed "liberal elite"

You labelled it as fabrication:

Then completely fabricating some nonsense about Jimmy Savile.

I was right I was simply hoping you were referring to someone else's post

Jimmy Savile victims 'were laughed at or ignored'

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-26312001

Savile victims allege some BBC staff complicit

https://www.ft.com/content/5817fc16-...6-00144feabdc0

Savile and Hall: BBC 'missed chances to stop attacks'

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-35658398

Jimmy Savile and the BBC - the story that just keeps on running...

https://www.theguardian.com/media/gr...nal-newspapers

With the public sickened by this paedophile cancer inside the BBC, how much longer must licence payers wait for a fully independent judge-led public inquiry.

The fact that the BBC had shelved a Newsnight investigation into allegations against Savile in December 2011 was first reported in The Oldie magazine in February this year by freelance Miles Goslett (after his story had been turned down by seven newspapers). It was followed up by several papers, including the Daily Mail.

Likes / Dislikes
    I wrote Saville no doubt benefited from the blind eye turned by the self appointed "liberal elite"

You labelled it as fabrication:

Then completely fabricating some nonsense about Jimmy Savile.

I was right I was simply hoping you were referring to someone else's post

Jimmy Savile victims 'were laughed at or ignored'

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-26312001
    You completely fabricated nonsense about the 'liberal elite' turning a blind eye to Savile. What on earth is wrong with you?

You've 'no doubt'. What proof do you have? Why are you trying to conclude that Savile was allowed to get away with his crimes because someone in the BBC was 'liberal'. And who exactly are the 'liberal elite'. It's one of those phrases you bandy about that utterly meaningless.

And then post completely irrelevant links as if this somehow vindicates your statement. Where are the 'liberal elite' in those links? Who were the 'liberal elite' in charge of the BBC during Savile's time at the BBC? I've named 3 bosses who were very much the opposite of 'liberal'.

And again, why are you just clutching at anything to somehow prove your point?

Because some right wing, sexist, gammon creep has decided that his workplace is just too left wing, you've completely gone off on a bizarre tangent about Jimmy Savile being enabled by 'liberals'.

As I said, you're a crank. A world class crank.

Custom Search

Search Qlocal (powered by google)
You are in: UK /
Find any Town in the UK, or Use UK map

User Control Panel

Not a Member? Sign Up!

Login or Register

Privacy & Cookie Policy

Check Todays Deals On Amazon.co.uk
   Check Todays Deals on Ebay.co.uk

Booking.com

Firewood suppliers in UK
Replacement Stove Glass in UK
Supporting Local Business

Be Seen - Advertise on Qlocal

UK, Local Online News Community, Forums, Chats, For Sale, Classified, Offers, Vouchers, Events, Motors Sale, Property For Sale Rent, Jobs, Hotels, Taxi, Restaurants, Pubs, Clubs, Pictures, Sports, Charities, Lost Found
UKUK News

Stats: Qlocal over 500,000 page views a month (google analytics)
UK MasksUK Face MasksUK KN95 MasksUK Disposable MasksUK Hand SanitiserUK Hand SanitizerUK PPEUK Bathroom SuppliesUK Cheap BathroomsUK Discount BathroomsUK Bathroom SalesUK Bathroom SuitesUK Bathroom TapsUK Basin TapsUK Bath TapsUK Kitchen TapsUK Free Standing Bath TapsUK Bath Mixer TapUK Bidet TapsUK Shower EnclosuresUK Bi Fold Shower DoorsUK Corner ShowersUK Pivot Shower DoorsUK Sliding Shower DoorsUK Shower Side PanelsUK Quadrant ShowersUK Shower TraysUK Wet-RoomsUK Bathroom ShowersUK Showers ValvesUK Showers RailsUK Showers HeadsUK Showers ArmsUK Showers HandsetsUK Showers JetsUK Showers ElbowsUK Toilet SeatsUK ToiletsUK BasinsUK Basin WastesUK Combined Toilet BasinUK Bathroom FurnitureUK BathsUK L Shaped BathUK P Shaped BathUK Bath ScreensUK SanitarywareUK Combined Toilet BasinUK StovesUK Wood StovesUK Home StovesUK Cooker StovesUK Enamel StovesUK Designer StovesUK Contemporary StovesUK Multi Fuel StovesUK Car ServicingUK MOTgUK TyresUK Car BatteryUK ExhaustUK Journalist JobsUK Reporter JobsUK Writing JobsUK Freelance WriterUK Self Employed JobsUK Franchise BusinessUK Franchise OpportunitiesUK Car InsuranceUK Cheap Car InsuranceUK Car Insurance BrokersUK Driving SchoolsUK Driving LessonsUK Driving TestUK Driving Theory TestUK Driving Instruction, 0000 UK Driving Instructor, 0000 UK VouchersUK DealsUK MatalanUK Railway SleepersUK Reclaimed SleepersUK New SleepersUK CoalUK House CoalUK Household CoalUK Smokeless CoalUK Smokeless FuelUK Coal BagsUK FirewoodUK Fire WoodUK Kiln Dried HardwoodUK Kiln Dried LogsUK Logs For SaleUK Log SuppliesUK LogsUK Firewood LogsUK Seasoned LogsUK Hardwood LogsUK Firewood SuppliersUK Firewood Log SuppliersUK Firewood Dumpy BagsUK Firewood CratesUK Cheap FirewoodUK Homefire LogsUK Cheap Firewood LogsUK Kindle ConesUK Pizza Oven LogsUK Heating OilUK Home Heating OilUK Red DieselUK White DieselUK KereseneUK Commercial FuelsUK Calor GasUK Propane GasUK Butane GasUK Heating GasUK Horse TrainingUK Horse TrainerUK Horse WhispererUK Equine WhispererUK Horse Whisperer Victoria SmithUK Rattan Garden FurnitureUK Rattan FurnitureUK Rattan SofaUK Rattan Dining SetUK Rattan DirectUK Cheap Rattan FurnitureUK Rattan Corner SofasUK Rattan Day BedsUK Rattan Sun LoungersUK Rattan Cube SetsUK Rattan Bistro SetsUK ChimeneasUK FirepitsUK Patio HeatersUK Hygiene VendingUK Washroom VendingUK Air FreshenersUK Air CareUK Aerosol SystemsUK Gel SystemsUK Water SavingUK Urinal Water SavingUK Eco CapsUK SensaflushUK Water ManagementUK Urinal DosingUK Urinal V ScreensUK Legionella Risk AssessmentUK Legionella Risk TestingUK Legionaires Risk AssessmentUK Legionella BacteriaUK Legionaires BacteriaUK Legionella ComplianceUK Legionella AdviceUK Legionella Landlords AdviceUK Legionella TestingUK Legionella CheckUK Legionella RegulationsUK Legionella Risk Assessment For LandlordsUK Legionella Water TestingUK Legionella QuoteUK Fire Stove GlassUK Heat Resistant GlassUK Fire GlassUK Stove GlassUK Fire Resistant GlassUK Replacement Stove GlassUK Glass For StovesUK Dust MatsUK Entrance MatsUK Reception MatsUK Anti Fatigue MatsUK Floor MatsUK Logo MatsUK London Washroom ServicesUK London Sanitary BinsUK London Shredding ServicesUK London Trade Waste DisposalUK London Legionella TestingUK London Clinical WasteUK Washroom ServicesUK Principal WashroomsUK Washrooms SuppliesUK Washrooms SolutionsUK Sanitary DisposalUK Sanitary BinsUK Sani BinsUK Lady BinsUK Feminine Hygiene UnitsUK Sanitary Waste DisposalUK Sanitary WasteUK Sanitary Waste BinUK Sanitary Waste BinsUK Sanitary UnitsUK Feminine UnitsUK Hygiene ServicesUK Sanitary Bin SupplierUK Sanitary Bin RentalUK Sanitary Bin Rental ServicesUK Sanitary BinUK SanitarybinUK Feminine Hygiene BinsUK Female Santary BinUK Sani binUK Sani binsUK Sanibin RentalUK Sanitary BoxUK Sanitary BoxesUK Sanitary Bin QuoteUK Sanitary Bin PriceUK Sanitary Bin CostUK Sanitary Disposal QuoteUK Sanitary Disposal PriceUK Sanitary Disposal CostUK Free Duty of CareUK Tampon BinUK Tampon BinsUK Sanitary Tampon BinUK Sanitary Tampon BinsUK Sanitary Towel BinUK Sanitary Towel BinsUK Feminine WasteUK Feminine Hygiene WasteUK Sanitary Waste RegulationsUK Sanitary Waste LawUK Sanitary Bins LawUK Sanitary Bins For Small BusinessUK Sanitary Bin Service CostUK Sanitary Bin Collection CostUK Disposal of Sanitary WasteUK Sanitary Towel BinsUK Sanitary Towel DisposalUK General WasteUK Trade WasteUK Commercial WasteUK Business WasteUK Waste ManagementUK Waste CollectionUK Cardboard WasteUK Paper WasteUK Plastic WasteUK Glass WasteUK General WasteUK Trade WasteUK Commercial WasteUK Business WasteUK Waste ManagementUK Waste CollectionUK Cardboard WasteUK Paper WasteUK Plastic WasteUK Glass WasteUK Biomass WasteUK Metal WasteUK Paper ShreddingUK Local ShreddingUK Secure ShreddingUK Confidential ShreddingUK Document DestructionUK Confidential WasteUK Confidential Waste ServiceUK Confidential Waste ServicesUK Confidential Waste ShreddingUK Confidential Waste DisposalUK Confidential Waste DestructionUK On Site ShreddingUK Off Site ShreddingUK One Off ShreddingUK Contract ShreddingUK GDPR ShreddingUK ShreddingUK Document ShreddingUK Shredding ServicesUK Mobile ShreddingUK Dental WasteUK Dental Waste DisposalUK Dental Waste LegislationUK Dental Waste ComplianceUK Accupuncture WasteUK Accupuncture Waste DisposalUK Accupuncture Waste CollectionAccupuncture Waste in UKAccupuncture Waste Disposal in UKAccupuncture Waste Collection in UKUK Acupuncture WasteUK Acupuncture Waste DisposalUK Acupuncture Waste CollectionUK Acupuncture Waste ServiceUK Acupuncture Clinical WasteUK Acupuncture SharpsUK Acupuncture NeedlesUK Beauty Salon Clincical WasteUK Beauty Salon MicrobladingUK Beauty Salon NeedlesUK Beauty Salon SharpsUK Tattoo WasteUK Tattoo Waste DisposalTattoo Waste in UKTattoo Waste Disposal in UKTattoo Waste Collection in UKTattoo Waste Compliance in UKTattoo Waste Services in UKTattoo Clinical Waste in UKTattoo Sharps in UKTattoo Needles in UKUK Sharps BinUK Sharps BinsUK Sharps CollectionUK Sharps DisposalUK Hazardous SharpsUK Non Hazardous SharpsUK Cytotoxic SharpsUK Cytostatic SharpsUK Ink BlockUK Wet_WasteUK Tattoo InkUK Drug DestructionUK Drug DisposalUK Drug DenaturingUK Unwanted DrugsUK Out Of Date DrugsUK Pest ControlUK Rodent ControlUK Bird ControlUK Bird ProofingUK Guano ControlUK Pest Call OutUK Pest PreventionUK Pest DeterrentUK Nursery WasteUK Nappy WasteUK Nappy BinUK Nappy BinsUK Nappy DisposalUK Nappy Wheelie BinUK Nursery Waste DisposalUK Nursery Waste CollectionUK Nappy Waste RegulationsUK Commercial Nappy WasteUK Nappy Disposal BinUK Nappy Waste CollectionUK Incontinence PadsUK Offensive WasteUK Human WasteUK Nursing Home WasteUK Care Home WasteUK Hazardous WasteUK Infectous WasteUK Pharmaceutical WasteUK Medicinal WasteUK Medicine WasteUK Infection ControlUK Hand SanitisersUK Clinical WasteUK Clinical Waste RemovalUK Clinical Waste CollectionUK Clinical Waste RegulationsUK Clinical Waste DisposalUK Clinical Waste ManagementUK Clinical Waste PolicyUK EA RegistrationSell my scrap van in UKWashroom Services in TarletonSanitary bins quoteGarden Services in SouthportGarden Services in OrmskirkGarden Services in FormybGarden Services in TarletonUK Path GravelUK Path GravelsUK GravelUK GravelsUK Garden Path GravelUK Decorative GravelsUK Cotswold GravelUK Bulk AggregatesUK Mass AggregatesUK Aggregates SuppliersUK Aggregate SuppliersUK Bulk Bags AggregatesUK Bulk BagsUK Mot Type 1UK Mot Type 2UK Top SoilUK Building SandUK Grit SandUK Fine SandUK Play SandUK Top Dressing SandUK Silica SandUK Mersey SandUK Kiln Dried SandUK Plastering SandUK Crusher RunUK DustUK BallestUK HardcoreUK GritUK Horticultural GritUK Alpine GritUK LimestoneUK GraniteUK Cotswold ChippingsUK Golden FlintUK MoonstoneUK Pea GravelUK Cheshire PinkUK Yorkshire CreamUK Derbyshire Peak StoneUK Green BallastUK Autumn GoldUK Pink GravelUK Blue SlateUK Plum SlateUK Grey SlateUK Welsh SlateUK Play BarkUK Chip BarkUK Christmas TreesUK Xmas TreesUK Artificial TreeUK Christmas Decorations